Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lily's Life: The Days That Followed

Let's see...How do I wrap up a year's worth of memories into a blog post?
Well, it's been a rocky road since that night. I've had fun times and bad times. 
I ended most communication with "my guy of the night" but we remained friends and keep contact every now and then. Lola introduced me to one of city boy's friends and the four of us had a blast together. We'll call my guy Oscar. I named him Oscar because he was one of the grouchiest, moodiest boys I'd ever met, but when the four of us were together it was all laughs. This went on for a few months before Lola & I split from the two amigos.
We soon found ourselves new boy toys and saw less of each other. We'll call mine Dipshit because that's exactly what he turned out to be. Of course, things went sour as they always do and before we knew it we found ourselves looking for an escape. Once the fighting begins it never seems to stop. (Isn't that the way it works?) I found out that Dipshit had been calling not one of his exes, but two of them behind my back. The first time I forgave him and gave him a second chance...but some things are inexcusable. I wasn't going to be played like a piano. So Lola and I did what we had to do and at about the same time Lola ended things with Buddy, I ended things with Dipshit. I was more disappointed then sad. It seems up to this point in my life it has been one unsuccessful relationship (or as Lola says, relationshit) after the next. I needed a pick me up.
So I did what most single girls do, they look for a distraction. I found one alright. Someone I'm not sure I want to discuss just yet because I probably did the unthinkable. (Maybe in an upcoming post "Mystery Man" will pop up again and make his debut).
After getting myself into the mess with Mystery Man I decided to lay low and give myself some alone time with no guys. It's been a pretty boring past couple months but it's given me time to think about what I really want...and that's the last year in a nutshell.

Oh yeah, and Mr. Ex, who may also be making a special appearance and get brought up in a later post, just recently got married. FML

xoxo-
Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment